Skip to content Skip to footer


Started on 5 February 2021

Do you already hold a flight license issued by another civil aviation authority? At our Flight School you can obtain the qualification to fly single-engine piston and turbine seaplanes and amphibians: SEP/SEA and SET/SEA, as our Flight School has 3 examiners among its instructors, authorized by the authority aeronautics to carry out the Flight Exam.

Visit our section “The Flight School” to find answers to all your questions.

Rating - Aeroclub Como